We are parents too and we understand every parent wants the very best for their children. Goat milk is naturally gentle on little tummies due to its unique fatty acid and protein profile. It may be a good choice for toddlers with delicate tummies. As part of your toddler’s varied diet, Baby Steps Goat Toddler Milk Drink is a nutritionally formulated supplementary food for young children, made with the goodness of goat milk, added Omega-3 DHA and 16 vitamins and minerals to support your toddler’s normal growth and development.
- Fortified with Omega-3 DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- Fortified with Zinc, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C which contribute to the normal immune system function when prepared as directed and consumed as part of healthy varied diet.
- Fortified with Lutein which is believed to help protect and maintain healthy cells in the eyes.
- Fortified with Natural Vanilla Flavor
Goat Milk Solids(54%), Lactose, Vegetable Oil, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) Liquid, Minerals (Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Powder (Contains DHA from Fish Oil, Potassium Caseinate, Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols), Emulsifiers (Mono-diglycerides, Soy Lecithin)), Natural Flavors, Vitamins (C, E, B3, D3, A, B6, B1, B12, B2, Folic acid).Allergen type.
Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.
|Age||Cooled drinking water||Level scoops of powder*||No. of servings per day|
|2+ years old||200mL||4||1 – 2|
* 1 scoop = 8.0g of powder. 4 scoops of powder added to 200mL of water yields approximately 220mL of formula; This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY. Your baby may need more or less than shown.
Contains Soybeans and their derivatives.
Fish and their derivatives.
Milk and their derivatives.
- Always wash hands before preparing drinks. Thoroughly wash cup or bottle and utensils before using.
- Always use scoop provided. Fill scoop lightly and level off on can leveler.
- To 1 cup (200mL) of drinking water add 4 scoops (30g) powder.
- Whisk, shake or stir vigorously until powder has fully dissolved. Serve immediately or chill for half an hour for a cool milk drink.
*Note: It is best to consume freshly made up milk drinks. Discard unfinished milk drinks.
- Do not use if foil sea is missing or damaged.
- Always store in a cool dry place
- Do not consume after Use by date located on base of can
- Apply recloseable lid immediately after use
- Use contents within 4 weeks after opening
- Some settling of powder may occur during storage.
This product is intended as a supplement to a normal diet to address situations where intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate to meet an individual’s requirements.