We are parents too and we understand every parent wants the very best for their children. Goat milk is naturally gentle on little tummies due to its unique fatty acid and protein profile. It may be a good choice for babies with delicate tummies.
Baby Steps® Goat Milk Follow-On Formula is manufactured right here in New Zealand and contains goat milk sourced from our dedicated New Zealand goat farms.
Baby Steps® Goat Milk Follow-On Formula is nutritionally balanced. It is formulated with optimal ingredients to support your baby’s growing needs as you introduce solids to their diet.
Goat Milk Solids (59%), Corn Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oils (Contains Mixed Tocopherols), Lactose, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) Powder, Arachidonic Acid (ARA) Powder (Contains Tocopherols, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Citric Acid), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Powder (Contains DHA from Fish Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Emulsifiers (Mono-diglycerides, Soy Lecithin)), Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Potassium, Iodine, Selenium), Vitamins (C, E, A, B3, B5, D3, B12, K1, B1, B2, B6, Folic Acid, Biotin), Choline, Inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.
||Cooled drinking water
||Number of Sachet*
||No. of servings per day
|6 to 9 months
||4 to 5
|9 to 12 months
* This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY. Your baby may need more or less than shown.
Allergens: Contains milk and fish products.
- Wash your hands. Sterilise bottle, teats and cap. Boil fresh drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm.
- Pour 200mL of previously boiled water into a sterilised bottle. Add the entire content of the sachet into the bottle, makes approximately 220mL of formula.
- Cap bottle and shake until powder dissolves. Before feeding, test formula temperature on your wrist. Discard any unfinished feed.
*Note: Prepare each bottle individually. It is safer to use infant formula immediately after it is prepared. Should you need to prepare formula in advance, refrigerate immediately and use within 24 hours.
- Do not use if the sachet is open or damaged.
- Always store in a cool dry place.
- Do not consume after best before date located on base of can.
- Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
- Some settling of powder may occur during storage.