We are parents too and we understand every parent wants the very best for their children. Goat milk is naturally gentle on little tummies due to its unique fatty acid and protein profile. It may be a good choice for infants with delicate tummies.
Baby Steps® Goat Milk Infant Formula is manufactured right here in New Zealand and contains goat milk sourced from our dedicated New Zealand goat farms.
As a breast milk substitute, Baby Steps® Goat Milk Infant Formula is nutritionally balanced. It is specifically formulated with optimal ingredients to support your baby.
Goat Milk Solids (41%), Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Contains Mixed Tocopherols), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) Powder, Arachidonic Acid (ARA) Powder (Contains Tocopherols, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Citric Acid), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Powder (Contains DHA from Fish Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Emulsifies (Mono-diglycerides, Soy Lecithin)), Minerals (Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Potassium, Iodine, Selenium), Vitamins (C, E, A, B3, B5, D3, B12, K1, B1, B2, B6, Folic Acid, Biotin), Choline, Taurine, Inositol, L-Carnitine.
Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.
||Cooled drinking water
||Level scoops of powder*
||No. of servings per day
|Up to 2 weeks
||7 – 9
|2 weeks to 1 month
||6 – 8
|1 to 2 months
||5 – 6
|2 to 4 months
||4 – 5
|4 to 6 months
||5 – 6
* 1 scoop = 7.4g of powder. 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula; This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY. Your baby may need more or less than shown.
Allergens: Contain milk and fish products
- Wash your hands before preparing formula. Sterilise bottle, teat and any utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or use an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool.
- Measure exact amount of previously boiled water into a sterilised bottle. Consult feeding guide for quantities of water & powder.
- Use only scoop enclosed. Lightly fill scoop with powder and level using built in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50 ml water. Place cap on bottle. Shake vigorously until powder is fully dissolved.
- Before feeding your baby, test temperature of formula on your wrist. Feed immediately. Discard any unfinished feeds.
*Note: Prepare each bottle individually. It is safer to use infant formula immediately after it is prepared. Should you need to prepare formula in advance, refrigerate immediately and use within 24 hours.
- Do not use if foil seal is missing or damaged.
- Do not consume after best before date located on base of can.
- Always store in a cool dry place.
- Immediately reseal with plastic recloseable lid after using.
- Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
- Fill is by weight. Powder may settle during storage.