Manufacturing Process For A Superior Formula Difference
We all want the best for our little Kiwi babies. That’s why definitely we don’t skimp on quality. We’re parents ourselves so we know that only the best infant formula will do for your child. Our integrated ‘farmgate to supermarket’ production process ensures that BabySteps is just such a product:
What is Wet Blend Technology?
One of the challenges of creating a superior infant formula is ensuring that raw goat milk remains fresh once turned into a formula. Using industry-leading wet blend technology in our manufacturing process ensures this freshness lasts. This is the ‘gold standard’ of blending that benefits your baby by ensuring every scoop is the same in terms of the nutritional value it provides. Dry blending, which is most infant formula manufacturers use, just can’t achieve such nutritional consistency.
Our State-of-the-art Manufacturing Process
- Raw goat milk goes through our wet blend technology manufacturing process
- Additional good nutrients are added to the fresh goat milk
- At key stages of the process, the milk is batch-tested to meet strict New Zealand government quality control standards
- All cans are filled under strict supervision to achieve consistent output
- Digital scanners ensure expiry dates are labelled correctly, which gives you peace-of-mind knowing that your baby gets fresh formula
- Independent testing by government authorities is then carried out on samples of the formula.